The West Tisbury Kitchen Lab cooking classroom offers private classes and custom events as well. The kitchen classroom is relaxed and intimate, and can fit up to 16 participants. Custom classes allow you to bring your own group of friends, relatives or colleagues and to choose your own experience or topic.
These classes are fun, interactive and showcase lots of great food.
- Organize a class with other couples or your own friends, pick the date and time
- Celebrate a birthday, anniversary or milestone with friends and relatives
- Gather with college friends or work colleagues
- Reward your employees or crew with a night out
- Host a bridal party or pre-wedding event
- Sponsor a Lunch and Learn program
Past Custom Classes and Ideas
To offer a few ideas, these are some of the custom classes we’ve done:
- All About Seafood, including Vineyard specialties in season
- Vegetarian based cooking, 2-part series
- Craft cocktails paired with small plates, including dessert
- Classes based on any of Cathy’s cookbook topics: salads, soups, kale and other greens, vegetables and plant-based menus
- Tour up to 4 Vineyard farms, back to kitchen for sumptuous local lunch or dinner using some farm ingredients
- Tour one Martha’s Vineyard farm and feature a related topic like (honey, chickens, mushrooms, yogurt, cheese) with recipes highlighting that ingredient
- Heirloom tomato garden tour; cooking class featuring dishes with tomatoes
- Tequila tasting, including tequila-based cocktails and food pairings with Booze Epoque (See instructors)
- Create your Own Signature Cocktail and food pairings with Booze Epoque
- Guest chefs include area restaurant chefs, cookbook authors and cocktail experts
Each class includes a packet of recipes, instruction and plenty of food. The classes are generally demonstration style, often with one or two hands-on components. A minimum of 10 people is needed for each class or event. Class costs range from $75 to $125 per person, depending on the number of people, type of event and food/alcohol costs involved.
Contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 774-521-8406